Liquid Brick transforms almost any wall...
Our 'Brick Effect Rendering System' is a permanent decorative cladding for almost any reasonably smooth, structurally secure vertical surface:
It is a versatile, environmentally friendly alternative to real brickwork, brick slips or other renders, that can be achieved by almost anyone.
Let your imagination run wild:
Imagine It. Then Do It!
Daddy's shed becomes Wendy's House!
The issues with real bricks:
- A typical brick weighs between 2 and 3 kg
- It costs between £0.85 and £1.00
- You will need approximately 65 bricks to cover just 1m²
- With the mortar, they'll weigh 250 kg: think of two international rugby forwards!!
- They'll cost you £55 - £65... and that's before you've mixed the mortar, bought the trowel and laid the bricks
- Bricklaying is a highly skilled job; brickies don't come cheap
Unless you really must use bricks...
Use Liquid Brick, and be your own bricky
Liquid Brick is ready-mixed
It is a highly versatile, standalone product
Two of these 12 kg buckets (one base and one top coat) will cover 2m² at our recommended depths - all for about £20/m²
YES - You can do it!
Where can it be used:
Inside feature walls
Outdoors, apply it to:
Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
Indoors, apply it to: